Presseclippings: Fashion Dinner, ndf Afterwork 2015

In den letzten Märzwochen gab es öffentliche Auftritte von Saskia, die auch die Presse zum Anlass nahm, einige aktuelle Berichte bzw. sogenannte Clippings zu veröffentlichen. Zum einen vom ndf Afterwork (19.03.) zum anderen vom Dirndl-Auftritt (strahlte im Alpenherz) beim Fashion Dinner (24.03.) in München. Die Clippings (Zeitungsausschnitte) seht Ihr unter "mehr lesen".

Kommentar schreiben

Kommentare: 9
  • #1

Ralf (Mittwoch, 01 April 2015 16:22)

Danke für die schönen Bilder,von der bezaubernden Saskia

• #2

Carry (Donnerstag, 02 April 2015 19:12)

Danke, ich wünsche Dir schöne Osterfeiertage!!

• #3

Ralf (Montag, 06 April 2015 16:48)

Das Bild,mit der Seitenansicht haut mich glatt um.Saskia ist schon ein Leckerbissen

• #4

Renee Bensinger (Donnerstag, 02 Februar 2017 16:20)

Fastidious answer back in return of this question with real arguments and telling everything concerning that.

• #5

Dewey Magby (Samstag, 04 Februar 2017 12:23)

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

• #6

Karina Mccay (Samstag, 04 Februar 2017 23:19)

I've been surfing on-line greater than three hours lately, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the web might be a lot more useful than ever before.

• #7

Taneka Bissonette (Samstag, 04 Februar 2017 23:26)

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.

• #8

Jenise Linsley (Sonntag, 05 Februar 2017 03:21)

It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made here.

• #9

Teofila Needleman (Montag, 06 Februar 2017 04:52)

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

.:: Soziale Netzwerke ::.

.:: Letzten Fotos @ Instagram ::.